Job Type: Full time
At Fulton Hogan we're passionate about creating, connecting and caring for communities, with people at the heart of everything. It's why we've created a culture of empowerment and autonomy to ensure our people can deliver "Good Work" each day. You'll have a fulfilling & rewarding career working with us, and you'll contribute to a sustainable future we can all be proud of.
What's in it for you when you work for Fulton Hogan?
- We'll offer a competitive salary package
- Opportunity to join a multi-national civil contractor
- Excellent work culture
- You'll be given the opportunity for career growth & development
- We support flexible work arrangements where applicable
- You'll be a part of a fun and inclusive team environment
What's on offer?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Site Supervisor to join our team in Albany working on Projects across the Great Southern Region.
How you'll connect to the role?
To be considered for this role, you will need to have the following skills:
- Proven experience in supervising roadworks crew, preferably with Cement Stabilisation experience.
- A high focus on health and safety.
- Proactive attitude with the ability to lead a crew to achieve best results, with an eye for detail to produce quality work to client standards.
- White Construction Card
- Active HR licence as minimum.
- Be available to work/stay away from home, from time to time
- Able to operate rollers, water trucks, graders, front end loaders, and excavators is desirable
Sound like you?
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you. If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
Find out more about us: