Maintenance Crew Member
Location: Moreton Bay Region
Job Type: Full time
At Fulton Hogan we're passionate about creating, connecting and caring for communities, with people at the heart of everything. It's why we've created a culture of empowerment and autonomy to ensure our people can deliver "Good Work" each day. You'll have a fulfilling & rewarding career working with us, and you'll contribute to a sustainable future we can all be proud of.
What's in it for you when you work for Fulton Hogan?
- We'll offer a competitive salary package
- You'll be given the opportunity for career growth & development
- We support flexible work arrangements where applicable
- You'll be a part of a fun and inclusive team environment
What's on offer?
We are looking for a Casual Maintenance Crew Member to join our team based in Donnybrook. This team is crucial in the delivery of our Southern Network Contract responsibilities with Main Roads WA.
You will be responsible for;
- Complying with company policies and procedures
- Supporting the Leading hand in the delivery of maintenance works
- Assist with the inputs required for the maintenance database
- Reporting and monitoring of workplace hazards, risks and incidents
How you'll connect to the role?
- Hold an active HR Licence (HC desirable)
- Hold a White Card
- Hold a Basic Worksite Traffic Management Ticket
- Be willing to be flexible and adaptable for a multitude of tasks
- Possess a strong commitment to safety
- Be available to work overtime as required
- Be available for callout work when required (day, night and on weekends)
- Be available to work/stay away from home, from time to time if required
- Be a strong team player, reliable and hard-working
The following would be advantageous;
- Experience in road construction and/or road maintenance or relevant industry experience
- Hold current licence(s) on mobile plant, eg: roller, skid steer or front end loader
Sound like you?
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you. If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
Find out more about us: