Location: Western Australia
Job Type: Casual
- An opportunity to join a multinational civil contractor that genuinely cares for its people. You're not just a number!
- Excellent compensation structure in place to attract the industries best
- Great opportunity to work in a fantastic team
We have an exciting opportunity for Casual Operators to join our Asphalt Laying team based in Bunbury.
You will be responsible for
In this role you will undertake a range of asphalt laying tasks including raking, mobile plant operations (e.g. pavers, rollers, skid steers and tack coat truck) in and around the South West Region.
What we need from you?
- A hard working attitude
- A commitment to our Living Safely culture
- Availability to work overtime, weekends, nights and work away from home when required
- White card
- Active Drivers Licence (HR or HC would be beneficial)
- Proven experience operating machinery
- An interest in working outdoors, in all weather conditions
- The pre-employment process will involve a medical check including a drug and alcohol screening
Fulton Hogan Philosophy
We build and maintain critical infrastructure that connects and enhances communities across Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific. Everything from roads and bridges, to airports and utilities. We're committed to ensuring the Good Work we do will make a positive difference to the quality of life for our people, our customers and the communities we all call home. Our continued success relies on generating new and diverse ideas, which is why our 'Good Work' culture encourages ownership and empowerment, while never forgetting the importance of balancing life's priorities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. Fulton Hogan encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island people to apply.
Sound like you?
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you.