Job Type: Full time
We're looking for a Surveyor to join our Construction team, based in the Parkes area. This presents an exciting opportunity to work in the fast-paced construction industry on RMS projects. You will be able to take pride in building and managing critical infrastructure across Australia that connects communities and helps us to shape a better world.
What's on Offer?
Reporting to the Construction Manager, you will be responsible for the delivering and closing out of all respective hold points, management of all survey related digital and daily survey records, general set out and conformances, liaising and planning of site survey requirements with project staff and ensuring the most update to date data is being communicated to site teams and GPS guided machinery.
The role will not be focused on any one project, rather will be integrated with the Design and Construction teams to support multiple work fronts, from pegging out alignments, surveying construction layouts and supporting other survey related tasks.
How you'll connect to the role?
To be successful in this role, you will possess sound organizational skills, ability to prioritise works and work autonomously to deliver the outcomes. You will be fluent in 12d Model, 12d Synergy and 12d field as well as competency with Leica instrumentation 1200, Viva or TS15/16 is essential. Knowledge and understanding of RMS Specifications, Surveyor General Directions and RMS coding and naming conventions would be advantageous. You will also have:
- A tertiary qualification in Surveying - Degree or Tafe Diploma/Cert IV is essential
- Good leadership, organisational and communication skills with the ability to develop, manage and maintain great relationships with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders.
- A high degree of enthusiasm and drive, with a strong desire to deliver positive outcomes as part of a team.
- A practical mindset, with a hands-on approach to getting things done.
- Flexibility to undertake regular travel to our project sites across Sydney, in addition to occasional weekend work or night-shift.
What's in it for you when you work for Fulton Hogan?
We're a company where you can be the real you and where everyone will find the opportunity to work with, and learn alongside the best in the business, have fun, and all together contribute to a better future. It's what we strive to achieve each day through the good work we do.
- We'll offer a competitive salary package
- You'll be given the opportunity for career growth & development
- We support flexible work arrangements where applicable
- You'll be a part of a fun and inclusive team environment
Your Road Map to Success
You will be empowered to choose the pace and order for acquiring skills, knowledge and experience, while working alongside teams of professionals in an environment that is rewarding, challenging and fun.
Sound like you?
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you. If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
Find out more about us https://www.fultonhogan.com/