Job Type: Full time
Fulton Hogan is pleased to announce we have been awarded the design and construction project for the Newcastle Inner City Bypass - Rankin Park to Jesmond. Working closely with Transport for NSW this project comprises of 3.4kms of four-lane divided road with interchanges at Newcastle Road, Lookout Road and the John Hunter Hospital precinct. Upgrades to existing connecting roads, pedestrian bridge and underpass are included in the scope of works to complete. This $450 million project is set to commence late 2022 and will provide essential infrastructure to the Newcastle community.
We are looking for talented and experienced Sustainability Advisor to our Newcastle Inner City Bypass Project Team. Your background in construction infrastructure projects will assist us delivering this project.
What's on offer:
Working closely with the safety and project team, you will be provide support to ensure the project implements the Program Sustainability Management Plan and complies with contractual sustainability obligations. You will also:
- Provide support and advice in regards to sustainability risks and requirements in order to meet requirements of the program and project contracts;
- Develop and implement the Package Sustainability Implementation Plan (PSIP) in accordance with client requirements;
- Manage the project IS submissions in accordance with ISCA requirements;
- Coordinate and/or complete IS documentation including materials/energy/water/carbon calculations, reports and registers;
- Research and implement sustainability initiatives, best practice and innovative technology solutions for the project;
- Train and guide Fulton Hogan personnel, designers and subcontractors in matters relating to sustainability requirements and improvements;
- Ensure appropriate sustainability monitoring is being undertaken and the results are reviewed and acted upon appropriately;
- Conduct audits and inspections to assess sustainability performance and identify opportunities for improvement.
How you'll connect to the role:
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience in the construction industry with relevant qualification. You will be an excellent communicator who is able to build rapport quickly with our internal and external stakeholders. You will have an ability to work in a fast pace environment ensuring that we are working in a safe manner. Your strong attention to detail and high organisation skills will set you up for success in this role.
What's in it for you when you work for Fulton Hogan?
We're a company where you can be the real you and where everyone will find the opportunity to work with, and learn alongside the best in the business, have fun, and all together contribute to a better future. It's what we strive to achieve each day through the good work we do.
- We'll offer a competitive salary package
- You'll be given the opportunity for career growth & development
- We support flexible work arrangements where applicable
- You'll be a part of a fun and inclusive team environment
Sound like you?
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you. If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
Find out more about us https://www.fultonhogan.com/
Article Link: https://roads-waterways.transport.nsw.gov.au/projects/newcastle-inner-city-bypass/rankin-park-to-jesmond.html