Asphalt Crew Member
Job Type: Full time
At Fulton Hogan we're passionate about creating, connecting and caring for communities, with people at the heart of everything. It's why we've created a culture of empowerment and autonomy to ensure our people can deliver "Good Work" each day. You'll have a fulfilling & rewarding career working with us, and you'll contribute to a sustainable future we can all be proud of.
What's in it for you when you work for Fulton Hogan?
- Permanent full-time opportunity based out of Ormeau
- Join a successful growing business
- We'll offer a competitive salary package
- You'll be given the opportunity for career growth & development
- We support flexible work arrangements where applicable
- You'll be a part of a fun and inclusive team environment
What's on offer?
Our Ormeau business is looking for experienced Asphalt Crew Members to join the team. In this role you will undertake a range of asphalt laying tasks including mobile plant operation (e.g. pavers, rollers, skid steers and tack coat truck).
How you'll connect to the role?
We're looking for candidates who have asphalt/industry experience. Candidates will need to have:
- A hard working attitude
- A commitment to our Living Safely culture
- Availability to work overtime, weekends, nights and live away from home when required
- A current vehicle licence (HR or HC licence beneficial)
- Construction induction card
- Mobile plant experience would be beneficial
- An interest in working outdoors, in all weather conditions.
- The pre-employment process will involve a medical check including a drug and alcohol screening.
Sound like you?
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you. If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
Find out more about us: