Job Type: Full time
At Fulton Hogan we're passionate about creating, connecting and caring for communities, with people at the heart of everything. It's why we've created a culture of empowerment and autonomy to ensure our people can deliver "Good Work" each day. You'll have a fulfilling & rewarding career working with us, and you'll contribute to a sustainable future we can all be proud of.
What's in it for you when you work for Fulton Hogan?
- We'll offer a competitive salary package
- You'll be given the opportunity for career growth & development
- We support flexible work arrangements where applicable
- You'll be a part of a fun and inclusive team environment
- Full-time, permanent position
What's on offer?
We are seeking an experienced Full Time Civil Operator/Labourer to join our growing civil business primarily based out of Mascot, Sydney Airport, and Campbelltown.
What we need from you?
To be successful you must have:
- A strong commitment to safety
- High level of motivation with a positive, can do attitude
- Experience & ticketed to operate rollers, skid steer and excavators (an advantage)
- Previous concreting experience
- Earth works experience
- Traffic management ticket (an advantage)
- HR/MR Licence
- Ability to work in a team & achieve quality work outcomes
- Availability to work overtime, weekends / nights when required
- Construction induction card
The pre-employment process will involve a medical check including drug and alcohol screening.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we highly value both gender and cultural diversity in our company.
Sound like you?
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you. If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
Find out more about us: