Location: Eastern Creek
Job Type: Full time
At Fulton Hogan we're passionate about creating, connecting and caring for communities, with people at the heart of everything. It's why we've created a culture of empowerment and autonomy to ensure our people can deliver "Good Work" each day. You'll have a fulfilling & rewarding career working with us, and you'll contribute to a sustainable future we can all be proud of.
What's in it for you when you work for Fulton Hogan?
- We'll offer a competitive salary package
- Permanent full-time opportunity based out of Eastern Creek
- Join a successful growing business
- You'll be given the opportunity for career growth & development
- We support flexible work arrangements where applicable
- You'll be a part of a fun and inclusive team environment
- Ongoing training opportunities
What's on offer?
Fulton Hogan's Eastern Creek Asphalt Production Department is looking for an Asphalt Plant Operator to join our growing team. The appointee will be self-motivated, have a keen interest in production and will work closely with the Asphalt Production team to promote and build our business.
What we need from you?
Previous experience in a production environment with asphalt is highly desired but not crucial. The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Knowledge of industry related standards and specifications
- Ability to work within tight deadlines in a quality manner
- Carrying out plant inspection check lists
- Maintaining a neat and tidy site and work area
- Initiating and communicating ideas that improve efficiency, reduce waste and costs
- Actively participate in preventative maintenance, toolbox discussions and safety meetings.
How you'll connect to the role?
Experience will be highly regarded however, more importantly the successful candidate will be:
- A proven and committed team player
- Have experience in fixed plant maintenance
- Experienced in operating front end loader and bobcat's
- Able to work in small teams
- Able to maintain an energetic, self-motivated and enthusiastic work ethic
- Willing and eager to learn
- Have strong safety and environmental awareness
Sound like you?
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you. If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
Find out more about us: