Location: Eastern Creek
Job Type: Full time
At Fulton Hogan we're passionate about creating, connecting and caring for communities, with people at the heart of everything. It's why we've created a culture of empowerment and autonomy to ensure our people can deliver "Good Work" each day. You'll have a fulfilling & rewarding career working with us, and you'll contribute to a sustainable future we can all be proud of.
What's in it for you when you work for Fulton Hogan?
- We'll offer a competitive salary package
- Permanent full-time opportunity based out of Eastern Creek
- Join a successful growing business
- You'll be given the opportunity for career growth & development
- We support flexible work arrangements where applicable
- You'll be a part of a fun and inclusive team environment
- Ongoing training opportunities
What's on offer?
Fulton Hogan's Eastern Creek Asphalt Production Department is looking for an Loader Driver to join our growing team. The appointee will be self-motivated, have a keen interest in production and will work closely with the Asphalt Production team to promote and build our business.
What we need from you?
Previous experience in a production environment with asphalt is highly desired but not crucial. The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Ensure pre-starts are completed daily or as required
- Maintaining a clean/safe aggregate storage area
- Receive Raw material loads
- Load asphalt plant feeder bins
- Load haulage trucks as required
- General housekeeping duties
How you'll connect to the role?
Experience will be highly regarded however, more importantly the successful candidate will be:
- Current driver licence
- Construction Induction Card
- Front end loader ticket or equivalent VOC
Sound like you?
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you. If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
Find out more about us: