Crew Member/Quality Assurance
Location: Central Coast Council
Job Type: Full time
- Stable work environment, join a fantastic team
- Opportunity to join multi-national civil contractor
- Secure employment with a continuously growing company
We are seeking Crew Member/Quality Assurance to join our growing team based out of Rutherford.
What we need from you?
- Measure up job sites and complete site records
- Complete onsite daily paperwork that is legible
- Carry out onsite tests
- Need the ability to read and understand the specification we are working to
- Carry out onsite toolbox / risk assessments
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Construction induction card
The pre-employment process will involve a medical check including drug and alcohol screening.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we highly value both gender and cultural diversity in our company.
Fulton Hogan Philosophy
We build and maintain critical infrastructure that connects and enhances communities across Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific. Everything from roads and bridges, to airports and utilities. We're committed to ensuring the Good Work we do will make a positive difference to the quality of life for our people, our customers and the communities we all call home. Our continued success relies on generating new and diverse ideas, which is why our 'Good Work' culture encourages ownership and empowerment, while never forgetting the importance of balancing life's priorities.
Sound like you?
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you.