Location: New South Wales
Job Type: Full time
At Fulton Hogan we're passionate about creating, connecting and caring for communities, with people at the heart of everything. It's why we've created a culture of empowerment and autonomy to ensure our people can deliver "Good Work" each day. You'll have a fulfilling & rewarding career working with us, and you'll contribute to a sustainable future we can all be proud of.
What's in it for you when you work for Fulton Hogan?
- Experienced float operator required
- Bushells Ridge Based Location
- We'll offer a competitive salary package
- You'll be given the opportunity for career growth & development
- We support flexible work arrangements where applicable
- You'll be a part of a fun and inclusive team environment
What's on offer?
Fulton Hogan's Northern Transport Division is currently seeking applications for a full-time experienced Float Operator.
The role will be based at our Bushells Ridge depot and will operate predominately in the Hunter and Central Coast regions. The role requires flexibility as there may be a requirement to move across to the Surfacing Division and/or other parts of the business on an as needs basis.
How you'll connect to the role?
To be successful for the role you'll have the following skills/experience:
- Heavy Combination Vehicle Licence
- Construction Induction Card
- Sound Mechanical aptitude
- Previous experience operating Floats and other items of plant preferred
- The ability to work independently
- Industry experience
- A flexible attitude and willingness to adapt to new situations to meet the needs of the business
- A positive attitude to safety that delivers a zero harm environment.
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Ability to work long hours per shift Monday to Saturday & flexible for night shift
The successful candidate will be employed under the Fulton Hogan Industries Pty Ltd NSW Enterprise Agreement 2022. Classification level will be determined by experience. The role will report through to the Resource Manager.
The pre-employment process will include a medical check, including drug and alcohol screening.
Sound like you?
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you. If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
Find out more about us: