Location: McGraths Hill
Job Type: Full time
At Fulton Hogan we're passionate about creating, connecting and caring for communities, with people at the heart of everything. It's why we've created a culture of empowerment and autonomy to ensure our people can deliver "Good Work" each day. You'll have a fulfilling & rewarding career working with us, and you'll contribute to a sustainable future we can all be proud of.
What's in it for you when you work for Fulton Hogan?
- We'll offer a competitive salary package
- You'll be given the opportunity for career growth & development
- We support flexible work arrangements where applicable
- You'll be a part of a fun and inclusive team environment
What's on offer?
We are seeking a driven and motivated Administration Assistant to join our dynamic Infrastructure Services Transport team based in McGraths Hill. As an instrumental team member, you will work closely with our Project Site Team to provide administrative support for our operations.
This is a part time opportunity and is perfect for someone looking for 3 days per week with flexibility to do extra hours during end of month processing.
What will you be responsible for?
- Processing Accounts Payable and/or Accounts Receivable and general Accounting duties, including data entry & invoicing (e.g. bitumen delivery invoices);
- Preparation and processing payments and performing bank reconciliations;
- Processing journal or data entries and extracting statistical data and reports from records for analysis;
- Assisting with month end accounting procedures and with the production of weekly, fortnightly, monthly and quarterly reports as required;
- Maintaining records of documents processed for ready access and producing various reports according to operating procedures;
- Preparing debtor lists, contacting clients in order to procure outstanding payments and escalating long standing/delinquent debtors to more Senior staff;
- Obtaining authorisation for payment from appropriate personnel, allocating expenditure to the correct budget account and arranging for the drawing of cheques and other forms of payment;
- Assisting in calculating the costs of proposed expenditure, wages and standard costs.
How you'll connect to the role?
You will bring your passion in administration and willingness to deliver consistent and accurate data entry and documentation generation support. Your ability to prioritise work and meet numerous deadlines as required as well as your ability to communicate effectively with customers and internal departments to build and maintain strong relationships will see you quickly become a crucial member of the team. This position will allow you to showcase your ability to take ownership, have accountability and demonstrate your ability to take initiative. Having a strong knowledge of Excel and exposure to an ERP (ideally Oracle/JDE) would be considered advantageous, but not an essential.
In return, you will be part of a team where our 'Good Work' culture will encourage you to take ownership and have empowerment. There are plenty of opportunities for further formal and informal learning and development which will give you the chance to gain new experiences and skills. We are continuously working towards creating an enjoyable workplace where collaboration and productivity thrive. If this aligns with your vision of a working environment that you would like to be a part of, then this is brilliant opportunity for you to consider.
Sound like you?
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you. If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
Find out more about us https://www.fultonhogan.com/