Job Type: Full time
We're a company where you can be the real you and where everyone will find the opportunity to work with, and learn alongside the best in the business, have fun, and all together contribute to a better future. It's what we strive to achieve each day through the good work we do.
What's in it for you when you work for Fulton Hogan?
- We'll offer a competitive salary package
- You'll be given the opportunity for career growth & development
- You'll be provided the necessary training and support to achieve your goals
- You'll be a part of a fun and inclusive team environment
What's on offer?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Site Engineer to join our Fulton Hogan Infrastructure Services Eastern Region team in Rutherford. Reporting to the Department manager, this opportunity will see you working as part of Newcastle spray seal team undertaking assigned tasks to achieve safety, time, cost and quality targets. We will look to you to:
- Assist in the planning and delivery of work programs in accordance with contractual obligations and company policies/procedures;
- Assist DM with Ordering materials required to complete work
- Interface with clients including onsite job inspections;
- Cost and job tracking to ensure financial targets are met, collation, review and submission of quality documentation;
- Assist with financials including monthly stocktake, progress claims, budgets and forecasting;
- Ensure quality procedures are followed and support team members to follow processes;
- Develop good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
How you'll connect to the role:
To be successful in this role you will have a Civil Engineering degree and ideally have worked in the surfacing industry for 1+ years. You will have the ability to communicate across all levels of the business and have excellent stakeholder management skills. You will also have basic knowledge and experience with job planning, forecasting, procurement & subcontractor management. We will support you to gain more experience in this area. Most importantly you will have a practical, hands on approach and a commitment to living safely.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to drive your career further, and gain industry relevant experience, with on-the-job skill development/coaching offered throughout.
Sound like you?
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you. If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
Find out more about us: https://www.fultonhogan.com/