Quarry Maintenance Supervisor
Location: Cedar Creek
Job Type: Full time
At Fulton Hogan we're passionate about creating, connecting and caring for communities, with people at the heart of everything. It's why we've created a culture of empowerment and autonomy to ensure our people can deliver "Good Work" each day. You'll have a fulfilling & rewarding career working with us and you'll contribute to a sustainable future we can all be proud of.
An opportunity has recently arisen for a Supervisor to join the Blue Rock Quarry Team based at Cedar Creek. Reporting to the Quarry Manager, you will be an integral member of the team and will be responsible for overseeing the quarry's fixed plant asset and production to ensure set targets are achieved.
- Contributing to and conducting toolbox talks;
- Planning and coordinating fixed plant maintenance and production in conjunction with the Quarry Manager;
- Supervision of onsite safety, quality and environmental requirements to meet Fulton Hogan requirements;
- Effective people management and be willing to relieve the Quarry Manager when on leave,
- Timely completion of reporting requirements.
We are seeking demonstrated experience within quarrying, and a Cert IV in Extractive Industries, together with:
- Excellent planning and organisational skills,
- Ability to positively influence and lead the team,
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve as required,
- Proven commitment to zero harm,
- Strong communication skills,
- Demonstrated ability to complete paperwork accurately and in a timely manner,
- Proficiency in Excel and an understanding of P&Ls.
Sound like you? If you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, and meet a number of our roles' requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
Find out more about us: https://www.fultonhogan.com/