Asphalt Truck Driver
Job Type: Full time
At Fulton Hogan we're passionate about creating, connecting and caring for communities, with people at the heart of everything. It's why we've created a culture of empowerment and autonomy to ensure our people can deliver "Good Work" each day. You'll have a fulfilling & rewarding career working with us, and you'll contribute to a sustainable future we can all be proud of.
What's in it for you when you work for Fulton Hogan?
- We'll offer a competitive package.
- You'll be given the opportunity for career growth & development.
- We support flexible work arrangements where applicable.
- You'll be a part of a fun and inclusive team environment.
What's on offer?
Fulton Hogan Infrastructure Services division is currently seeking a motivated self-starter to join the Sydney Asphalt team as a Truck Driver. We currently have day and night shifts available with a 6.00am and 6.00pm start respectively.
How you'll connect to the role?
To be successful you will:
- Hold a current HC or MC Licence
- Have relevant industry cards, e.g. Construction Induction Card
- Have a positive attitude, self-motivation and the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Possess a strong commitment to safety
- Be someone who is interested in upskilling and training.
- Be available to work on day or night shift.
While not essential, it is advantageous if you:
- Have previous experience in the Asphalt industry
- Experience driving Flocon trucks
- Completed Fatigue Management training
Sound like you?
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you. If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
Find out more about us: