Job Type: Full time
At Fulton Hogan we're passionate about creating, connecting and caring for communities, with people at the heart of everything. It's why we've created a culture of empowerment and autonomy to ensure our people can deliver "Good Work" each day. You'll have a fulfilling & rewarding career working with us, and you'll contribute to a sustainable future we can all be proud of.
What's in it for you when you work for Fulton Hogan?
- We'll offer a competitive salary package
- You'll be given the opportunity for career growth & development
- We support flexible work arrangements where applicable
- You'll be a part of a fun and inclusive team environment
What's on offer?
Fulton Hogan are currently recruiting an experienced Heavy Road Transport Mechanic to join our Infrastructure Services team in Toowoomba. The position will suit candidates with a keen attitude, willingness to learn, and a desire to further develop a career in an industry that will offer stability and longevity.
You'll be responsible for
- General R & M - planned and breakdown
- Field service repairs when team working away
- Assisting with fixed plant maintenance
- Afterhours breakdown support- rotational on call roster as required
- Completing required documentation, job cards and service sheets
- Sourcing and ordering required parts.
- Be able to assist crews in operating plant and machinery when not undertaking routine maintenance or breakdown activities
How you'll connect to the role?
To be successful, you will:
- Be a Trade Qualified Mechanic- Cert 3 Heavy Vehicle Road Transport or equivalent.
- 4+ years post trade experience
- Industry experience (advantageous)
- Sound understanding in Electrical and Hydraulic systems
- Hold a Forklift and EWP High risk licence(advantageous)
- Hold Confined space entry and rescue(advantageous)
- Hold a White Card
- Vehicle Licence - HR (advantageous)
- Have effective communication skills
- Have the ability to support and promote a positive safety culture
- Be available to work/stay away from home when required
Sound like you?
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you. If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
Find out more about us: