Job Type: Full time
Fulton Hogan is pleased to announce we have been awarded the design and construction project for the Newcastle Inner City Bypass - Rankin Park to Jesmond. Working closely with Transport for NSW this project comprises of 3.4kms of four-lane divided road with interchanges at Newcastle Road, Lookout Road and the John Hunter Hospital precinct. Upgrades to existing connecting roads, pedestrian bridge and underpass are included in the scope of works to complete. This $450 million project commencing in 2023 and will provide essential infrastructure to the Newcastle community.
We are looking for talented and experienced Safety Administrator to join our Newcastle Inner City Bypass Project Team. Your background in construction infrastructure projects will assist us delivering this project.
What's on offer?
Reporting to the Safety Manager, you will provide administrative support and guidance to key stakeholders part of the Newcastle Inner City Bypass project. By doing this you are helping us deliver critical infrastructure work in the region. Your day to day will include:
- Proactively chasing up and uploading the latest SWMS, tickets of competencies, plant risk assessments & service history records into our systems; Assisting with end of month reporting: maintaining hours worked registers for projects and reporting on the number of safety inspections completed each month within the department;
- Booking safety training as require ensuring that we are being compliant with standards and legislation;
- Scanning and archiving project documents into job folders, such as daily prestart meetings, site inductions, permits, signed SWMS etc.
How you'll connect to the role:
As a Safety Administrator you will be an excellent communicator with the ability to quickly build rapport with a range of diverse internal and external stakeholders. You will have similar experience working within the Construction Industry with the willingness to work both on site and office environments. You will have excellent organisational skills with high attention to detail.
What's in it for you when you work for Fulton Hogan?
We're a company where you can be the real you and where everyone will find the opportunity to work with, and learn alongside the best in the business, have fun, and all together contribute to a better future. It's what we strive to achieve each day through the good work we do.
- We'll offer a competitive salary package
- You'll be given the opportunity for career growth & development
- We support flexible work arrangements where applicable
- You'll be a part of a fun and inclusive team environment
Sound like you?
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you. If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
Find out more about us https://www.fultonhogan.com/
Article Link: https://roads-waterways.transport.nsw.gov.au/projects/newcastle-inner-city-bypass/rankin-park-to-jesmond.html