Location: Camden Park
Job Type: Full time
At Fulton Hogan we're passionate about creating, connecting and caring for communities, with people at the heart of everything. It's why we've created a culture of empowerment and autonomy to ensure our people can deliver "Good Work" each day. You'll have a fulfilling & rewarding career working with us and you'll contribute to a sustainable future we can all be proud of.
As an integral member of our Electrical team based in our Camden Park, South Australian office, you will be responsible for providing electrical support to the Central Region (SA & NT), as well as the National Airports Team by working autonomously around Australia.
- Install Aeronautical Ground Lighting and Airfield Primary/Secondary wiring systems.
- Setup, maintain and dismantle mobile asphalt plants for airport projects.
- Conduct job inspections and set ups.
- Manage onsite safety, quality and environmental requirements to meet Fulton Hogan and client requirements.
- Perform onsite work, fault finding, panel wiring, construction and installation and ordering and receiving of materials.
- Liaise with management, supervisors and other key stakeholders during contract works.
- A competitive salary package inclusive of an allowance structure for working away and at night.
- An opportunity for career growth & development
- Support flexible work arrangements where applicable
- Be a part of a fun and inclusive team environment
You will hold a current electrical trade qualification working in a similar environment, and be able to:
- Sound communication skills with an ability to read and interpret Electrical schematics, drawings and specifications.
- Have a sound understanding of control system principals and have the ability to install/work on variable speed drives, PLC's, etc.
- Excellent organisational and computer skills.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and troubleshoot as required.
- Proven commitment to team management and site safety.
Sound like you?
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you. If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
You’ve got this!