Airside Crew Member
Job Type: Full time
At Fulton Hogan we're passionate about creating, connecting and caring for communities, with people at the heart of everything. It's why we've created a culture of empowerment and autonomy to ensure our people can deliver "Good Work" each day. You'll have a fulfilling & rewarding career working with us, and you'll contribute to a sustainable future we can all be proud of.
What's in it for you when you work for Fulton Hogan?
- We'll offer a competitive wages
- You'll be given the opportunity for career growth & development
- We support flexible work arrangements where applicable
- You'll be a part of a fun and inclusive team environment
What's on offer?
Fulton Hogan is proud to manage the Sydney Airport Grounds Maintenance Contract with a skilled team that perform works including: landscaping, vegetation management, horticultural and arborist works, litter collection, pavement repairs, street sweeping, line marking, cleaning, minor civil works on both airside and landside locations at Sydney Airport.
We are currently seeking a Airside Crew Member to be part of the Civil Grounds Maintenance Team where you will be responsible for maintaining the Airport and its facilities. The hours of work are Tuesday to Saturday 6.30am to 2.30pm.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintenance and clean-up of Airport grounds
- Rubbish collection and disposal
- General labouring and maintenance as required
- Operating of small tools and equipment
- Pavement repairs, Line marking and small civil works
How you'll connect to the role?
The successful applicant will have;
- Quality in workmanship
- Productivity with a hands-on approach
- Dependability to work on adhering to scheduled maintenance tasks
- Customer focus approach
- Be adaptable
- Problem solving skills
- HR licence (Advantageous)
- Previous experience operating a sweeper truck (Advantageous)
Sound like you?
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you. If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
Find out more about us: