Location: Murray Bridge
Job Type: Full time
Fulton Hogan has been awarded the South Australian State Government's Regional South road maintenance contract. Wrapping around Adelaide Metro from the Barossa Valley Area, Riverland District and the entire South East of the state. Fulton Hogan will provide routine maintenance and capital works to a network of approximately 6,000 kilometres.
We are sourcing for an experienced Area Manager (South) who will successfully deliver not only the contractual and programming requirements for this iconic project, but to also grow local business opportunities with council and civil contractors within the zone of delivery.
The role will report to the Maintenance Delivery Manager, located at Littlehampton or Murray Bridge. A R.E.A.L opportunity to be a significant contributor to maintaining, enhancing and connecting the community in which you live.
You will be Responsible for?
The maintenance team to ensure that the Fulton Hogan resources deliver all required routine maintenance activities. You will also:
- Coordinate subcontractor activities with Maintenance operations and overall program of works to minimise disruption to others and leverage efficiencies
- Maintain an outcome-focused 'Best for Network' approach to maintenance planning and decision making that provides safe and acceptable road, roadside and bridge conditions at least overall cost to the community.
- Overseeing the allocation of routine and Programmed Maintenance works delivered by in-house crews and specialist subcontractors against time, cost and quality requirements.
- Responsible for the accuracy of financial reporting within their region of the maintenance contract.
- Have an innate ability to easily building mutually beneficial, value add relationships with client representatives, subcontractors and local councils. You will be able to lean into these relationships as you drive growth and opportunity within your region.
What we need from you?
You career will highlight an extensive knowledge base whereby you are able to transfer Road Maintenance activities into a clear schedule/programme of works, keeping within appropriate response times.
You will be disciplined with excellent organisational skills, and will have:
- Ability to positively influence and lead the team with proven commitment to team management and site safety.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to troubleshoot when necessary
- Ideally have a minimum of 7 years' experience within a capital works / maintenance operation or project.
- A values approach to your leadership style. You will enjoy building, creating and producing outputs to high and demanding standard while encouraging the same from your team.
Sound like you? If this sounds like you and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you. If you meet a few of these requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
Find out more about us: https://www.fultonhogan.com/