Senior Contracts Administrator
Location: Gold Coast
Job Type: Full time
Fulton Hogan and our joint venture partners JF Hull Holdings Pty Ltd and McIlwain are proud to announce we are delivering the central package of the Coomera Connector Stage 1 project which will deliver a 6-lane, 8-kilometre section of the project between Helensvale Road and Smith Street Motorway. We are now seeking a suitably experienced Senior Contracts Administrator who will be able to contribute to the following:
Contracts Administration and Management:
- Procurement of subcontractors and suppliers including requests for tender, internal recommendations, and awarding subcontractor/ supply agreements in line with Company processes and procedures.
- Subcontract administration including assessment of interim and final payment claims, preparing payment schedules, assessment of claims for variation and extensions of time, as well as other claims for time and cost.
- Provide advice to the Project Team concerning contractual issues and assist in preparing formal contractual correspondence.
- Capability in preparation of contractual correspondence.
Project Controls and Financial:
- Assisting in preparation, quantification, and submission of interim progress claims to the Client including project controls functions including finance, time, production, and resource data.
- Assisting in the preparation, management, and compilation of monthly financial reporting requirements in line with disciplined forecasting and tracking of revenue and costs.
- Collating disciplined record keeping, benchmarking costs, and preparing bills of quantities and managing cost control.
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline (not a pre-requisite) such as quantity surveying, engineering, construction / project management or commercial law, noting applicants without a tertiary qualification are still encouraged to apply.
- Demonstrable experience and / or knowledge of various aspects of construction contract management / administration, project controls, subcontract procurement, commercial claims, commercial reporting, risk and opportunity identification and management which is required for civil infrastructure and engineering construction projects.
- Ability to work autonomously while administering and managing multiple subcontract packages.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills, including an ability to confidently liaise and negotiate with external stakeholders.
Find out more about us: https://www.fultonhogan.com/