Location: Gold Coast
Job Type: Full time
Fulton Hogan and our joint venture partners JF Hull Holdings Pty Ltd and McIlwain are proud to announce we are delivering the central package of the Coomera Connector Stage 1 project which will deliver a 6-lane, 8-kilometre section of the project between Helensvale Road and Smith Street Motorway.
Funded by the Queensland and Australian governments, the $2.16 billion Coomera Connector Stage 1 is Queensland's largest road infrastructure project, set to alleviate long travel times and congested traffic for road users travelling along the critical path.
The Coomera Connector will change how Gold Coast residents get around and improve journeys between the growing communities. It will also mean more reliable travel times between Brisbane and the Gold Coast by alleviating congestion by removing up to 60,000 local trips a day from the M1 Pacific Motorway.
- Liaising closely with the Procurement Manager and the project team.
- Ensuring monthly reporting requirements are met and administer incoming notices of delay / EOT claims received from the Subcontractor.
- Thorough understanding of contract Scope of Work and how pay (schedules) items relate to the scope of works, with a basic understanding of Head Contract General Conditions.
- Identification of claims and documentation of required information for claim compiling.
- Assessing valuation of variations and work completed - Process payments in accordance with Security of Payments ACT.
- Provide commercial advice around letting procurement packages and understanding of tendering and procurement guidelines and procedures.
- Review and respond to contract departures and negotiate with Subcontractors on lower complexity packages.
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline (not a pre-requisite) such as quantity surveying, engineering, construction / project management or commercial law, noting applicants without a tertiary qualification are still encouraged to apply.
- Demonstrable experience and / or knowledge of various aspects of construction contract management / administration, project controls, subcontract procurement, commercial claims, commercial reporting, risk and opportunity identification and management which is required for civil infrastructure and engineering construction projects.
- Ability to work autonomously while administering and managing multiple subcontract packages.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills, including an ability to confidently liaise and negotiate with external stakeholders.
Sound like you? If you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, and meet a number of our roles' requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.