Job Type: Full time
We're a company where you can be the real you and where everyone will find the opportunity to work with, and learn alongside the best in the business, have fun, and all together contribute to a better future. It's what we strive to achieve each day through the good work we do.
What's in it for you when you work for Fulton Hogan?
- We'll offer a competitive salary package including company vehicle
- You'll be given the opportunity for career growth & development
- We support flexible work arrangements where applicable
- You'll be a part of a fun and inclusive team environment
What's on offer?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Foreman to join our newly created Stabilisation business at Fulton Hogan. We will look to you to lead the supervision of a site team, in efficient and timely execution of construction activities. You will ensure safety first, quality, environmental and stakeholder objectives are achieved, as well as monitoring of program and forecasted budgets to ensure the delivery of works within critical program date.
This a permanent position based in Rutherford where you will have a rewarding long-term career, with excellent career development potential. This position requires travel which you will be compensated with living away from home allowances.
How you'll connect to the role:
To be successful in this role, you will have leadership experience to support and motivate site teams, ensuring the focus remains on safety, quality, cost and schedule in the planning and execution of our work. You will also have:
- Proven technical knowledge in construction and a track record of delivering civil construction projects within a safe working environment;
- Excellent organisational skills with the demonstrated ability to work within tight deadlines;
- The ability to positively influence and lead a team;
- Computer literacy with demonstrated ability to complete reports in a timely manner;
Ideally you will have experience in Stabilisation projects however here at Fulton Hogan we believe in supporting and developing our employees. Therefore if you don't have this experience, we will support you to gain more experience in this area.
Sound like you?
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you. If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
Find out more about us https://www.fultonhogan.com/