Truck Driver HC or MC
Location: Perth Airport
Job Type: Full time
Life at Fulton Hogan is about making the most of opportunities, taking responsibility, and making it happen. We appreciate our peoples' courage, curiosity and unique perspectives, and look to collaborate as much as possible to explore safer, smarter and more efficient ways of working in this rapidly changing world. We don't stand still - there are always opportunities to do more and do better.
- Keen to progress your career? Take full advantage of our tailored training, leadership, and mentoring programs; or leverage our partnerships with industry association such as Engineers Australia, Chartered Accountants, CPA Australia, Infrastructure Sustainability Council, The National Association of Women in Construction, plus many more.
- Looking to enhance your wellbeing? We will encourage you to explore flexible working arrangements where possible. We offer great benefits, including corporate health and fitness programs, health insurance discounts, personal banking support, a range of retailer discounts, up to 18 weeks paid primary carers parental leave and up to 10 days paid secondary carers leave, access to our Employee Assistance Program (including your immediate family), and the option to take more time for yourself throughout the year with our Purchase Leave Policy.
- Want to help us better the communities we live and work in? Our purpose of creating, connecting, and caring for communities is more than a saying to us - it's a way of thinking, working, and living because we're locals too, and seek to give back in ways that strengthen and build resilient communities. We do this because we genuinely care, enjoy what we do, and even manage to have some fun along the way! You'll find us partnering with local and national community groups, like Clontarf Foundation, Black Dog Institute, and Soldier On, in addition to indigenous groups and social enterprises, to ensure that our good work positively impacts and brings about sustainable change within our industry.
- Do we offer a 'competitive' salary package? Of course! Speak to our Talent Acquisition or People & Culture team to learn more.
What's on offer?
Due to growth, we currently have multiple HC & MC Truck Driver roles available to be part of our Infrastructure Services team based out of Hazelmere, Western Australia. Reporting to the Department Manager, your primary duty will be the transportation of products to our plants/sites.
You will be responsible for:
- Adhere to Safety procedures to operate the Truck
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively to deadlines
- Accurate completion of all trip paperwork
- Work in accordance with WA Fatigue Laws
- Working as a part of a small team
- HC or MC Driver License
- White Card
- Clean driving record
- Experience in the Asphalt industry an advantage
- Willingness to travel and work away when required
The pre-employment process will involve a medical check including drug and alcohol screening.We are an equal opportunity employer and we highly value both gender and cultural diversity in our company.
Our people share the same set of values that keep us REAL. Respect, Energy and Effort, Attitude and Leadership encapsulate what we stand for at Fulton Hogan and encourage us to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where we listen to, care for, celebrate, and respect everyone. If our values resonate with you, please submit an application for the position. If you're not sure that you meet 100% of the selection criteria, that's okay, we would still like to hear from you and potentially discuss how your skills could be utilised at Fulton Hogan.
For 90 years, Fulton Hogan has been delivering high-quality infrastructure to improve the lives of people every day. Our 10,000+ team works in every kind of weather and environment, creating, connecting, and caring for communities across Australia and New Zealand.