Human Resources Manager
Job Type: Part time
Gold Fields Group Services (Pty) Ltd
Reporting to the VP: Human Resources in South Africa, this role is based in the Perth Office. The role is responsible for providing high quality, insightful and value-adding professional HR support to the Groups Corporate Team. This role is offered on a part time basis on 2 – 3 days per week and is available on a 9-month Fixed Term Contract.
About the role:
- Assisting in the development of tactical and operational plans to support specific identified short term and long-term business and functional goals.
- Managing the quality of service delivery of the HR function within the department to ensure successful overall business results.
- Contributing to the planning and implementation of the performance and talent management processes.
- Understanding change impact of initiatives on various elements in the Group Corporate Centre and utilising this knowledge to optimise HR processes.
- Conducting a training needs analysis and recommends appropriate training and other development interventions.
- Providing independent support and influence on managers and employees in helping to resolve disciplinary and other employee grievances.
- Ensuring departments comply with all obligations under relevant employee consultation processes.
- Driving line management accountability for the people agenda, including resolution of people issues, in their respective functional area.
- Building and supporting line management capability in People Management processes and systems
- Providing accurate and timely data analysis on allocated projects or regular reports that support the decision-making process
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification
- A proven track record of extensive practical experience in a role and context of similar complexity.
- Significant experience as an HR Generalist, with a proven track record of influencing and advising line managers;
- Experience of working with different cultures/geographies
- Demonstrated experience in HR in a mining/manufacturing/construction environment
- HR technical knowledge especially in talent and development, data analysis and reporting
- Understands how value is created and knows the company strategy and plans (Business acumen)
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple deliverables
- Strong understanding of industry practices, processes and policies acquired through experience in a generalist HR or a similar role.
Applications can be submitted via: https://careers.goldfields.com/Australia
Gold Fields is committed to achieving an inclusive workforce. We recognise that the diverse talent of our people will ultimately determine our growth, performance and success. We strongly encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, as well as candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds.