Job Type: Full time
Gold Fields Group Services (Pty) Ltd
Reporting to the Supervisor: Underground Production, you will be responsible for the watering down and bogging of development headings and stockpiles together with loading of trucks, tele remoting and ongoing road maintenance.
As an employee at Gold Fields, we expect all levels of employees to act in a manner that seeks to align and enhance the values, safety culture and performance of Gold Fields with the purpose of creating enduring value beyond mining.
This is offered on 8 days on, 6 days off, 7 nights on, 7 days off roster and is FIFO from Perth.
- 6% Site Allowance & Private Health Insurance Allowance
- Quarterly Bonus Scheme
- Virgin Velocity reward points
- Salary sacrifice options
- Increased leave entitlements for annual leave, paid primary and secondary parental leave
- Employee referral program - $10,000 per successful referral!
- Employee Assistance Program
- Long service leave pro rata after 5 years of continuous service
About the role:
- Be organized and prepared to undertake all assigned tasks by the Supervisor
- Hand overs and technical support to be shown to the team
- Demonstration of excellent housekeeping standards.
- Operate machines to achieve the required production levels
- Ensure all pre-starts are completed and arrive fit for work for all rostered days
You will have:
- Previous experience in underground hard rock mining techniques including watering, scaling, bogging and trucking development and production headings
- RCT Tele Remote experience is an advantage
- Experience of Caterpillar 2900 and 1700
- An extensive record of safe underground mining practice
- Good time management and organisational skills
- A current Apply First Aid ticket is essential
- Valid Drivers Licence
You’ve got this!