Job Type: Full time
Gold Fields Group Services (Pty) Ltd
Reporting to the Supervisor: Process (Shift), you will be responsible for operating the processing plant and equipment in a safe, environmentally responsible, productive and efficient manner.
As an employee at Gold Fields, we expect all levels of employees to act in a manner that seeks to align and enhance the values, safety culture and performance of Gold Fields with the purpose of creating enduring value beyond mining.
This role is offered on an 8 days on, 6 days off, 7 nights on, 7 days off roster and is FIFO from Perth.
- 6 % Site Allowance & Quarterly Bonus Scheme & Private Health Insurance Allowance
- Salary continuance scheme and life insurance
- Virgin Velocity reward points
- Continual training and ability to expand your career
- Salary Sacrifice options
About the role:
- Operation of all processing plant equipment relating to: Grinding, Gravity, Leach, Adsorption, Crushing, Gold Room, Paste Plant and Tails Storage Facility
- Operate the process control systems
- Identify and diagnose items of the plant that require preventative maintenance or repair
- Ensure production activities achieve maximum effective use of the plant and equipment
- Identify and act on ways of improving output or efficiency of the plant
- Operate the IT loader, bobcat, forklift, and power tools in a safe and correct manner
- Develop, implement and maintain adherence to appropriate procedures and processes to ensure consistent, timely and efficient delivery of mining plans
- Previous operating experience in a mineral processing environment, preferably Gold
- Possess a valid driver’s licence
- Sound knowledge of process technologies and equipment including Citect control system
- Computing skills in word processing, spread sheets and databases
Applications can be submitted via: https://careers.goldfields.com/Australia/
We are committed to achieving a diverse and inclusive workforce, and strongly encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, as well as candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds.