Location: Kambalda East
Job Type: Full time
Gold Fields Group Services (Pty) Ltd
Gold Fields- St Ives is currently seeking an Operator: Dozer to join their Surface Mining team at St Ives Gold Mine.
Reporting to the Supervisor: Surface Production, you will be responsible for providing quality and timely Dozing service using the surface mining environment to contribute to operational targets so that they are met in a safe, environmentally compliant and efficient manner.
Safety is a core value at Gold Fields and we expect all levels of employees to always act in a manner that seeks to enhance the safety culture and performance of our company.
This role is offered on a 4 days on, 4 nights on, 6 days off roster and would require the incumbent to be residential in Kambalda or Kalgoorlie.
- 6% Site Allowance & Private Health Insurance Allowance
- Quarterly Bonus Scheme
- Salary sacrifice options
- Increased leave entitlements for annual leave, paid primary and secondary parental leave
- Employee referral program - $10,000 per successful referral!
- Employee Assistance Program
- Long service leave pro rata after 5 years of continuous service
- Paid family and domestic violence leave
- Educational assistance
About the role:
- Building and maintaining stockpiles and dumps by moving material to design specifications in a safe and efficient manner, and to support operational goals
- Assisting in maintaining a high standard of housekeeping within all working areas
- Assist the achievement of budgeted maintenance targets by operating with care, providing preventative maintenance through scheduled inspections, servicing, adjustments, troubleshooting and organising the timely repair of operated equipment
- C' Class Drivers Licence
- HR’ Drivers Licence (desirable)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Surface Mining operations operating a Dozer
- Experience on Komatsu Track and Wheel Dozers would be preferable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Being a Team Player, with Safety as the Number 1 Value
Applications can be submitted via: https://careers.goldfields/australia.com
Gold Fields is committed to achieving an inclusive workforce. We recognise that the diverse talent of our people will ultimately determine our growth, performance and success. We strongly encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, as well as candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds.