Job Type: Full time
Gold Fields Group Services (Pty) Ltd
Reporting to the Shift Supervisor, you will be responsible for providing quality and timely service to operate various items of equipment, to maximize equipment utilization and mine production.
Safety is a core value at Gold Fields, and we expect all levels of employees to always act in a manner that seeks to enhance the safety culture and performance of our company.
This is offered on 8 days on, 6 days off, 7 nights on, 7 days off roster and is FIFO from Perth.
Gold Fields has a vast array of benefits including:
- Stability - Granny Smith has a 10-year mine life
- 6 % Site Allowance & Quarterly Bonus Scheme & Private Health Insurance Allowance
- Salary continuance scheme and life insurance
- Virgin Velocity reward points
- Continual training and the ability to expand your career
- Salary Sacrifice options
Duties of the role:
- Be organized and prepared to undertake all assigned tasks by the Supervisor
- Hand overs and technical support to be shown to the team
- Demonstration of excellent housekeeping standards.
- Operate machines to achieve the required production levels
- Ensure all pre-starts are completed and arrive fit for work for all rostered days
- Report all activities accurately to Pitram including loading location and nature of material.
You will have:
- Previous experience in underground operations operating trucks, dozer, excavator, grader, and water cart
- A team orientated work ethic
- Sound understanding of machinery and care of mobile mechanical equipment.
- A valid HR Class vehicle license
- Current Dangerous Goods and Working at Heights card
- Apply First Aid Certification
Applications can be submitted via: https://careers.goldfields.com/Australia
We are committed to achieving a diverse and inclusive workforce, and strongly encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, as well as candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds.