Job Type: Full time
Gold Fields Group Services (Pty) Ltd
Reporting to to the Supervisor: Process (Shifts), you will be responsible for operating the processing plant and equipment in a safe, environmentally responsible, productive, and efficient manner.
As an employee at Gold Fields, we expect all levels of employees to always act in a manner that seeks to align and enhance the values, safety culture and performance of Gold Fields.
This role is offered on an 8 days on 6 days off, 7 nights on, 7 days off roster and is Fly in Fly out from Perth.
- Stability - Granny Smith has a 10-year mine life
- 6% Site Allowance & Quarterly Bonus Scheme
- Private Health Insurance Allowance
- Salary continuance scheme and life insurance
- Virgin Velocity reward points
- Continual training and ability to expand your career
- Salary Sacrifice options
About the role:
- Operation of all processing plant equipment relating to: Crushing, Grinding, Gravity, Leach, Adsorption, Elution, and Tails Storage Facility;
- Operating the process control system;
- Identifying and diagnosing items of the plant that require preventative maintenance or repair;
- Ensuring production activities achieve maximum effective use of the plant and equipment;
- Identifying and act on ways of improving output or efficiency of the plant;
- Operating the IT loader, bobcat, forklift, and power tools in a safe and correct manner;
- Assisting in the development of competencies of other employees where directed;
- Abiding by the requirements of the "Personal Safety and Health Commitment" and employee Duty of Care obligations.
- Previous experience operating a mineral processing plant, preferably Gold
- Sound knowledge of process technologies and equipment including Citect control system
- Proven experience within a Gold Room operation is an advantage
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot problems
- Capability to complete repetitive tasks at a consistent standard
- A valid manual driver’s licence
- Computing skills in word processing, spreadsheets, and databases
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Applications can be submitted via: https://careers.goldfields.com.au
We are committed to achieving a diverse and inclusive workforce, and strongly encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, as well as candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds.