Job Type: Full time
Gold Fields Group Services (Pty) Ltd
Reporting to the Supervisor: Underground Production, this role is responsible for, but not limited to, the watering down and bogging of development headings and stockpiles together with loading of trucks, and ongoing road maintenance and the charging and firing of development and production headings.
As an employee at Gold Fields, we expect all levels of employees to act in a manner that seeks to align and enhance the values, safety culture and performance of Gold Fields with the purpose of creating enduring value beyond mining.
This is offered on 8 days on, 6 days off, 7 nights on, 7 days off roster and is FIFO from Perth.
- 6% Site Allowance & Private Health Insurance Allowance
- Quarterly Bonus Scheme
- Virgin Velocity reward points
- Salary sacrifice options
- Increased leave entitlements for annual leave, paid primary and secondary parental leave
- Employee referral program - $10,000 per successful referral!
- Employee Assistance Program
- Long service leave pro rata after 5 years of continuous service
About the role:
- Be organized and prepared to undertake all assigned tasks by the Supervisor
- Hand overs and technical support to be shown to the team
- Demonstration of excellent housekeeping standards.
- Operate machines to achieve the required production levels
- Ensure all pre-starts are completed and arrive fit for work for all rostered days
You will have:
- Previous experience in underground hard rock mining techniques including watering, scaling, bogging and trucking development and production headings.
- Valid driver’s license, current Dangerous Goods and Working at Heights card
- Apply First Aid Certification
Applications can be submitted via: https://careers.goldfields.com/Australia
We are committed to achieving a diverse and inclusive workforce, and strongly encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, as well as candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds.