Job Type: Full time
At IGO, our people are important to us. We are bold, passionate, fearless and fun – a smarter, kinder, and more innovative team. We come from a range of places, backgrounds and experiences, and we are excited about what we can achieve together. When you join us, we will invest in your career and your development to ensure you achieve your goals, now, and into the future. That is the IGO difference.
Roster: full time, permanent opportunity working a FIFO 8:6 (dayshift & nightshift) roster from Perth (or DIDO from surrounding areas)
Location: Forrestania Nickel Operation
Key Benefits: 12% Superannuation, significant bonus opportunity, share options, private health insurance, flexible work options, 16 weeks paid parental leave, volunteer leave + more
We are currently looking for an experienced Processing Supervisor to join the team at our Forrestania Nickel Operation at an exciting time of growth at IGO.
We are better together; you will:
- Contribute to the ongoing effectiveness of the Metallurgy Department by successfully leading and managing the processing crew for the consistent achievement of budgeted production performance, including tonnes treated, nickel produced and plant recovery;
- Supervise the operation of the treatment plant in accordance with task instructions and operational parameters ;
- Support the Metallurgy Department achieving its objectives in alignment with the site’s goals by clearly defining daily tasks and accountabilities and holding direct reports accountable for their performance;
- Develop, implement and monitor adherence to appropriate new procedures, processes and technology to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the processing assets; and
- Provide ongoing leadership and mentoring for Process Technicians through effective use of the performance review process, to provide regular, constructive feedback on performance, improve individual development and capability and enhance employee engagement, productivity and job satisfaction.
You will be joining a workplace that offers a supportive, welcoming culture where your efforts will be valued. On site you will stay in a well-maintained camp with fantastic facilities and your own permanent room.
As a collaborative leader with a strong commitment to workplace safety. You will also have the following:
- Substantial experience in a similar role;
- Demonstrated experience leading an operational team;
- Base metal flotation experience;
- Previous experience managing contract personnel;
- High degree of written and verbal communication to safely coordinate and control the allocated resources;
- A current and valid manual Driver’s Licence
- A National Police Clearance obtained within the last 2 months; and
- Strong commitment to workplace safety and continuous improvement.
At IGO, we understand the importance of maintaining a healthy work life balance offering access to Health and Wellness programs and ongoing training and development opportunities. Alongside an attractive remuneration package, we also offer health insurance for you and your family to the value of $5000, 12% superannuation and short- and long-term bonus opportunities.
If you would like to be part of the IGO journey to deliver clean energy metals for a sustainable future, please click “Apply” and submit an up-to-date resume along with a covering letter.
‘We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant’
We believe in a world where people power makes amazing things happen. Where technology opens up new horizons and clean energy makes the planet a better place for every generation to come. We have big aspirations to explore, develop, produce and partner to achieve our strategy to become a globally relevant, premium producer of energy storage and distribution minerals.