Location: South Perth
Job Type: Full time
At IGO, our people are important to us. We are bold, passionate, fearless and fun – a smarter, kinder, and more innovative team. We come from a range of places, backgrounds and experience and we are excited about what we can achieve together. When you join us we will invest in your career and your development, to ensure you achieve your goals, now and into the future. That is the IGO difference.
Roster: 5:2, full-time permanent
Location: South Perth Corporate Office with occasional site travel
Key Benefits: 12% Superannuation, 20% bonus opportunity, share options, private health insurance, flexible work options, 16 weeks paid parental leave, volunteer leave + more.
IGO is a growing mining and exploration company with 3 operational mines, a 170-person corporate office and an exploration team working across Australia in regional and remote settings. The key to their success is underpinned by the quality and reliability of our technical systems and security and our ability to resolve issues as they arise.
We are seeking applications for the role of Systems Administrator which will report to the Team Leader, IT Infrastructure. You will be an integral part of the team that is responsible for the effective operation and maintenance of systems, software and related infrastructure.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Install or rebuild servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories and storage;
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures;
- Apply Operational Technology patches and upgrades on a regular basis;
- Daily systems monitoring verifications and ensuring system backup and recoverability is maintained;
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimisation as required; and
- Participate and lead IT projects as directed by the Group IT Manager.
To be successful in this role, you will be a team player with a strong safety focus. You will also have the following:
- Past experience in a Systems Administrator role within the mining Industry (or similar);
- Relevant qualifications in IT related discipline as well as Microsoft / Cisco Certifications;
- Exposure to and understanding of Pronto will be advantageous;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Understanding of scripting and programming (PowerShell);
- Advanced Microsoft server skills;
- Advanced Active Directory, Group Policy and Hyper-V;
- Good understanding of networking;
- Valid ‘C’ class manual drivers licence (essential); and
- National Police Clearance obtained within the last two months.
If you would like to be part of the IGO journey to deliver clean energy metals for a sustainable future, please click “Apply” and submit an up-to-date resume along with a covering letter.
‘We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant’
We believe in a world where people’s power makes amazing things happen. Where technology opens up new horizons and clean energy makes the planet a better place for every generation to come. We have big aspirations to explore, develop, produce, and partner to achieve our strategy to become a globally relevant, premium producer of energy storage and distribution minerals.