Location: Fraser Range
Job Type: Full time
At IGO, our people are important to us. We are bold, passionate, fearless and fun – a smarter, kinder, and more innovative team. We come from a range of places, backgrounds and experience and we are excited about what we can achieve together. When you join us we will invest in your career and your development, to ensure you achieve your goals, now and into the future. That is the IGO difference.
Roster: 8:6 FIFO ex Perth (DIDO surrounding areas) Permanent Full Time
Location: Nova Operation – Fraser Range – South East of Kalgoorlie
Key Benefits: 12% Superannuation, 10% bonus opportunity, private health insurance, share options, permanent room onsite, mentoring + 26 weeks parental leave
We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Officer to join the team at our Nova Operation. This role is key to the timely movement and distribution of goods and providing cost effective, efficient and secure materials handling and storage systems to protect and maintain the value of the company’s assets.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Providing counter service for the issue of goods as requested by counter customers;
- Updating Pronto Inventory Management System;
- Conducting stock takes on a regular basis
- Ensuring the company’s inventory items are maintained in appropriate condition and environment;
- Receiving and dispatching of goods to various site locations; and
- Generating new and varied solutions to problems in order to improve existing work practices and procedures.
This is a full time, permanent role working a FIFO 8:6 dayshift only roster from Perth (or DIDO from surrounding areas).
You will be joining a workplace that offers a supportive, welcoming culture where your efforts will be valued. On site you will stay in a well-maintained camp with fantastic facilities and your own permanent room.
We understand the importance of maintaining a healthy work life balance, offering access to Health and Wellness programs. Along with ongoing training and development opportunities including an established Mentor Program, you will also receive a competitive remuneration package and be included in our Short-Term Incentive Program.
Together with significant experience in a similar role and a pro-active, customer service focus, you will also have the following:
- Cert III in Warehousing or similar;
- Proficient experience using the Pronto Inventory Management System;
- Solid understanding and knowledge of purchasing processes and systems, will be an advantage;
- A current HR Drivers Licence, Dangerous Goods packing and shipping, Forklift ticket;
- Strong communication skills across all levels of the business with the ability to engage and build solid working relationships;
- A strong commitment to safety and safe work practices; and
- National Police Clearance obtained within the last 2 months.
- Chain of Responsibility (CoR) transport
If you would like to be part of the IGO journey to delivery clean energy metals for a sustainable future, please click “Apply” and submit an up-to-date resume along with a covering letter.
‘We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant’
We believe in a world where people power makes amazing things happen. Where technology opens up new horizons and clean energy makes the planet a better place for every generation to come. We have big aspirations to explore, develop, produce and partner to achieve our strategy to become a globally relevant, premium producer of energy storage and distribution minerals.