Location: Sir Samuel
Job Type: Full time
IGO is a purpose led organisation with strong, embedded values and a culture of caring for our people and our stakeholders. We believe we are Making a Difference by safely, sustainably and ethically, delivering the products our customers need to advance the global transition to decarbonisation.
Roster: 4:3 or a variation of this roster, FIFO full-time permanent
Location: Cosmos, FIFO ex-Perth (or DIDO from surrounding areas)
Key Benefits: 12% Superannuation, bonus opportunity, share options, private health insurance, flexible work options, 26 weeks paid parental leave, volunteer leave + more.
At IGO, our people are important to us. We are bold, passionate, fearless and fun – a smarter, kinder, and more innovative team. We come from a range of places, backgrounds and experience and we are excited about what we can achieve together. When you join us we will invest in your career and your development, to ensure you achieve your goals, now and into the future. That is the IGO difference.
Exciting things are happening at IGO, including the development of the Odysseus Underground Nickel Mine at our Cosmos Nickel Operation based near Leinster in Western Australia. Once in production, Odysseus will deliver high quality nickel concentrates into the global nickel market which is growing rapidly driven by demand for nickel rich lithium-ion batteries.
We are in a period of growth and that means new and exciting career opportunities. If you have ever wanted to join us, now is the time.
We offer a supportive, welcoming culture where your efforts will be valued. At IGO, we understand the importance of maintaining a healthy work life balance offering access to Health and Wellness programs including fully paid Private Health cover for you and your family.
You will have access to ongoing training and development opportunities including an established Mentor Program and will also receive an attractive remuneration package and be included in our short-term incentive programs.
You will be integral in the preparation and delivery of monthly journals, accruals and reporting as well as completing detailed departmental cost analysis.
Key accountabilities will also include:
- Maintain fixed assets registers, amortisation and depreciation calculations;
- Prepare monthly journals and accruals for the various departments;
- Prepare the monthly mining contractor claim;
- Calculation of mining royalties to DMIRS and Native title landowners;
- In-depth analysis of departmental cost performance;
- Assist in the monthly departmental cost review meeting; and
- Assist departmental managers with monthly cost forecasts and annual budget.
To be successful, you will be highly analytical, commercially focussed, self-motivated with the ability to build effective working relationships.
Additional requirements of the role include:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and CA/CPA qualified;
- Significant demonstrated experience within the mining industry;
- Experience with Pronto (essential);
- Advanced proficiency in all aspects of MS Office suite particularly Excel;
- Commercially focussed with strong financial modelling skills;
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills;
- Ability to work with and add value to a dynamic team environment;
- Valid ‘C’ class driver’s licence; and,
- National Police Clearance obtained within the last two months.
If you would like to be part of the IGO journey to deliver clean energy metals for a sustainable future, please click “Apply” and submit an up-to-date resume along with a covering letter.
‘We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant’
We believe in a world where people’s power makes amazing things happen. Where technology opens up new horizons and clean energy makes the planet a better place for every generation to come. We have big aspirations to explore, develop, produce, and partner to achieve our strategy to become a globally relevant, premium producer of energy storage and distribution minerals.