Data Analyst - People & Culture
Location: South Perth
Job Type: Full time
At IGO, our people are important to us. We are bold, passionate, fearless, and fun – a smarter, kinder, and more innovative team. We come from a range of places, backgrounds and experience and we are excited about what we can achieve together. When you join us, we will invest in your career and your development, to ensure you achieve your goals, now and into the future. That is the IGO difference.
Roster: Permanent full-time role with flexible work options
Location: South Perth Corporate Office
Key Benefits: 12% Superannuation, 20% bonus opportunity, Private health insurance, work from home flexibility, 26 weeks paid parental leave, volunteer leave + more
IGO is an ASX100 clean energy mining and exploration company that has seen significant growth in operations and exploration projects in recent years. We currently have three underground nickel mining operations, a 170-person corporate office and a large exploration team working across Australia. We also have a significant indirect interest in the Greenbushes lithium mine through a joint venture.
We are in an exciting period of growth and are building capability within our teams and are currently seeking a Data Analyst to be an integral part of our future success by making meaningful use of the information and data we capture with a specific focus on our people and their safety.
The purpose of this role will be to gather and analyse quality data driven HR analytics and HR metrics to support leadership decision making in people and safety strategies.
Reporting to the Chief People Officer some of your key accountabilities will include:
- Collect and analyse HR and safety related data from various sources such as Success Factors, Page Up, Qlik Sense, INX etc.;
- Perform data analysis using statistical methods and visualisation tools to identify trends in workplace safety and people processes;
- Generate meaningful insights from HR and safety data such as employee turnover, accident reports and workforce planning;
- Provide data driven recommendations to streamline recruitment, onboarding, performance management and employee development processes;
- Create interactive dashboards to communicate key HR and safety metrics to stakeholders in a clear and understandable manner;
- Assist in audits and compliance reporting;
- Collaborate with HR and safety teams to identify areas of improvement based on data analysis and develop and implement data driven strategies to meet these improvements;
- Act as a subject matter expert in data science and provide guidance to non-technical stakeholders.
We are proud to offer a unique workplace culture, a welcoming and friendly team coupled with diverse and challenging work. The ideal candidate will have a strong commitment to workplace safety and bring strong data analysis and problem-solving skills. To be considered for this role you must possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Statistics, or related field;
- Proven experience as a Data Analyst in a similar role with exposure to people and safety data;
- Proficient in data analysis tools and software;
- Knowledge of HR and safety software systems;
- Excellent communication skills to convey complex data to non-technical stakeholders;
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking abilities;
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively with cross functional teams; and
- National Police Clearance obtained within the last two months.
To be considered for this opportunity, please click “Apply Now” and submit an up-to-date resume along with a cover letter.
‘We are a Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant’
We believe in a world where people power makes amazing things happen. Where technology opens up new horizons and clean energy makes the planet a better place for every generation to come. We have big aspirations to explore, develop, produce and partner to achieve our strategy to become a globally relevant, premium producer of energy storage and distribution minerals.