Location: South Perth
Job Type: Contract/temp, Full time
At IGO, our people are important to us. We are bold, passionate, fearless, and fun – a smarter, kinder, and more innovative team. We come from a range of places, backgrounds and experience and we are excited about what we can achieve together. When you join us, we will invest in your career and your development, to ensure you achieve your goals, now and into the future. That is the IGO difference.
Roster: 12-month Fixed-Term Contract | Full Time Monday to Friday
Location: South Perth Corporate Office
Key Benefits: 12% Superannuation, flexible work options, volunteer leave and other great health and wellbeing initiatives
IGO is an ASX100 clean energy mining and exploration company that has seen significant growth in operations and exploration projects in recent years. We currently have three underground Nickel operations, a 170-person corporate office and a large exploration team working across Australia. We also have a significant indirect interest in the Greenbushes lithium mine through a joint venture. A critical part of our future success is the ability to effectively manage organisational change.
We are seeking applications from experienced Change Managers who thrive in a transformational environment and have the capability to steer a portfolio of change projects as well as taking a lead role in managing the delivery of larger or more complex business change projects.
Reporting to the Head of Business Change & Information Management you will have the opportunity to work with senior business leaders and be fundamental in setting up organisational change capability within IGO. This role is full time and offered on a 12-month fixed term contract.
Key accountabilities include:
- Provide project teams with change management support by preparing and delivering structured change management strategies and plans for business change projects and programs;
- Support senior stakeholders and executives in the prioritisation of business change projects and maintaining strategic alignment;
- Engage with stakeholders across the business to understand current and future programs of work that may present change impacts for the business;
- Contribute to the design, development and continuous improvement of change management standards, processes, tools and templates;
- Provide coaching to stakeholders relating to the benefits, activities and application of change management;
- Identify, plan, develop and manage budgets for activities and capital expenditure in area of responsibility to approved schedule and budget;
- Ensure business change projects remain aligned to the needs of the business; and
- Drive the continuous improvement of systems and processes to ensure IGO maintains industry best practice.
We are proud to offer a unique workplace culture, a welcoming and friendly team coupled with diverse and challenging work. In addition to having a strong commitment to workplace safety, you will also bring the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in a business discipline or equivalent demonstrable experience;
- Demonstrated prior experience in leading change / transformation projects / programs of work;
- Change management qualification, certification or accreditation e.g. Prosci;
- Prior experience working in a multi stakeholder, multi operation, geographically dispersed environment;
- Highly developed leadership experience and stakeholder management skills across a broad audience;
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills;
- Current ‘C’ Class Manual Driver’s Licence; and
- National Police Clearance obtained within the last 2 months.
- Post graduate qualification in a business discipline e.g. MBA;
- Project and/or program management certification or accreditation;
To be considered for this opportunity, please click “Apply Now” and submit an up-to-date resume along with a cover letter.
‘We are a Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant’
We believe in a world where people power makes amazing things happen. Where technology opens up new horizons and clean energy makes the planet a better place for every generation to come. We have big aspirations to explore, develop, produce and partner to achieve our strategy to become a globally relevant, premium producer of energy storage and distribution minerals.