Senior Payroll Officer
Job Type: Full time, Part time
Since our inception in 1936, we have carved out our place as a leader in water infrastructure. Today, we are regarded as one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading provider of trenchless pipeline solutions, specialising in the water, wastewater, stormwater and culvert sectors.
We are creating the future of water for generations to come.
We currently have a new opportunity for a Senior Payroll Officer to join our corporate office in Western Sydney (Girraween). This is a permanent part time role working 32 hours per week. You can distribute the hours across 4 or 5 days, whichever works best for your lifestyle.
Alongside the payroll manager, you will run the end to end payroll process for Australia and New Zealand, ensuring the operational aspects of payroll are compliant, completed accurately and delivered within required timeframes.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Experience processing payroll for both wage and salaried employees on a fortnightly basis
- Experience reporting on statutory deductions and contributions including payroll tax and super
- Knowledge of awards and award interpretation
- Intermediate skills in MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience using Sage MicrOpay is beneficial
- Experience with ConnX and New Zealand payroll will be highly regarded but is not essential
As you will be exposed to sensitive information, you will be expected to handle confidential information in a professional and respectful manner.
Perks and Benefits
As a crew, we’re honest, reliable, competent and respectful. We provide excellent career opportunities, professional challenges and highly desirable industry sector experience. By joining our team, you will enjoy:
- A safety-first mindset where the health and safety of our people is our top priority
- On the job training and continuous development opportunities
- Family friendly, flexible working arrangements with work from home options available
- Gender neutral parental leave entitlements
- Job security – we are an essential service business with a strong pipeline of work
- A supportive team culture that values different perspectives and fosters respectful relationships with our people, customers, and the community
- A well-established reward and recognition program including monthly awards
- Employee referral program with a generous bonus payment up to $5000
- A WORK180 endorsed employer, recognised globally as an organisation that’s diverse, inclusive and supports women in the workplace
At Interflow, we care. We support each other to learn and be our best every day. We value new ideas and work together to create innovative solutions for our customers. We’re proud of our rich history and are committed to delivering our purpose: improve the lives of the people we work with, the communities we serve and the environment we work in, for generations to come.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply Now and submit your resume for consideration.
If you have any further questions about the role, you can contact Daniella on 0437 714 941. We respectfully request no recruitment agency approaches for this role.