Job Type: Full time
Since our inception in 1936, we have carved out our place as a leader in water infrastructure. Today, we are regarded as one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading provider of trenchless pipeline solutions, specialising in the water, wastewater, stormwater and culvert sectors.
We are creating the future of water for generations to come.
We currently have a new opportunity for a Mechanical Tradesperson to join our Richlands workshop. The position is permanent full-time offering a rewarding remuneration package and a fully maintained company vehicle. In this role you will provide repairs, maintenance and breakdown service of:
- Interflow specific pipeline renewal machinery
- Modified excavators (2-8 tonne)
- Power packs
Key Selection Criteria:
- Mechanical trade qualification such as plant mechanic, diesel mechanic, mobile plant mechanic, mechanical fitter, light vehicle mechanic, etc
- Valid Australian drivers licence
- Great mechanical aptitude with the ability to troubleshoot and diagnose faults
- Willingness to work on a variety of mechanical equipment
- Ability to work to high quality standards
- This is a standalone position that suits someone who can manage their day-to-day workload
To make sure that you’re fully fit to join our team you will also need to pass our pre-employment medical which includes a drug & alcohol test.
Perks and Benefits
As a crew, we’re honest, reliable, competent and respectful. We provide excellent career opportunities, professional challenges and highly desirable industry sector experience. By joining our team, you will enjoy:
- A safety-first mindset where the health and safety of our people is our top priority
- On the job training and continuous development opportunities
- Nationally accredited licence and tickets as required for the role, in accordance with industry standards
- Working with state-of-the-art equipment within the water renewal space
- Gender neutral parental leave entitlements
- Job security – we are an essential service business with a strong pipeline of work
- A supportive team culture that values different perspectives and fosters respectful relationships with our people, customers, and the community
- A well-established reward and recognition program including monthly awards
- Employee referral program with a generous bonus payment up to $5000
- As a WORK180 endorsed employer, we are recognised globally as an organisation that’s diverse, inclusive and supports women in the workplace
At Interflow, we care. We support each other to learn and be our best every day. We value new ideas and work together to create innovative solutions for our customers. We’re proud of our rich history and are committed to delivering our purpose: improve the lives of the people we work with, the communities we serve and the environment we work in, for generations to come.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply Now and submit your resume for consideration.
If you have any further questions about the role, you can contact Daniella on 0437 714 941. We respectfully request no recruitment agency approaches for this role.