Civil Construction Labourer - Pipeline Renewal
Job Type: Full time
Since our inception in 1936, we have carved out our place as a leader in water infrastructure. Today, we are regarded as one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading provider of trenchless pipeline solutions, specialising in the water, wastewater, stormwater and culvert sectors.
We are creating the future of water for generations to come.
We currently have an opportunity for new team members to join our field crews. The position is permanent full-time offering a rewarding remuneration package including travel allowances and regular overtime.
Given our vast range of services, there is plenty of variety with the roles and responsibility which include (but not limited to):
- General labouring including site preparation and onsite support
- Operating state-of-the-art Plant & Equipment in pipeline renewal (cleaning and assessments, pipe lining, junction cut & seal and flow management)
- Associate civils including Manhole/Pit alteration with rehabilitation (protective coatings)
Your background may be from one of the following:
- Pipe maintenance experience such as cleaning, pipe lining, CCTV or plumbing
- Civil construction experience
- Water or wastewater infrastructure
- Or you might be looking to break into the industry, either way we would like to chat with you - we value our people and are ready to invest in you, providing all required training!
Key Selection Criteria:
- Valid Drivers Licence (HR or MR preferred but not essential)
- OHS Construction Induction Card (White card)
- Have the ability to travel across NSW and ACT on occasion
- Good work ethic and positive work attitude
- A strong focus on safety
- Confined Space Entry and Working at Heights licences are desirable but not essential
To make sure that you’re fully fit to join our team you will also need to pass our pre-employment medical which includes a drug & alcohol test. Please be aware that these roles will require you to enter confined spaces, successful candidates will be provided with certified confined spaces training if required.
Perks and Benefits
As a crew, we’re honest, reliable, competent and respectful. We provide excellent career opportunities, professional challenges and highly desirable industry sector experience. By joining our team, you will enjoy:
- A safety-first mindset where the health and safety of our people is our top priority
- On the job training and continuous development opportunities
- Nationally accredited licence and tickets as required for the role, in accordance with industry standards
- Excellent career growth opportunities
- Working with state-of-the-art equipment within the water renewal space
- Gender neutral parental leave entitlements
- Job security – we are an essential service business with a strong pipeline of work
- A supportive team culture that values different perspectives and fosters respectful relationships with our people, customers, and the community
- A well-established reward and recognition program including monthly awards
- Employee referral program with a generous bonus payment up to $5000
- As a WORK180 endorsed employer, we are recognised globally as an organisation that’s diverse, inclusive and supports women in the workplace
At Interflow, we care. We support each other to learn and be our best every day. We value new ideas and work together to create innovative solutions for our customers. We’re proud of our rich history and are committed to delivering our purpose: improve the lives of the people we work with, the communities we serve and the environment we work in, for generations to come.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply Now and submit your resume for consideration.
If you have any further questions about the role, you can contact Steve on 0428 464 090. We respectfully request no recruitment agency approaches for this role.