Construction Manager - Transmission Line Projects
Job Type: Full time
We focus on being fun, supportive, collaborative and forward thinking people at Zinfra.
Zinfra partners with companies across the utility and infrastructure sectors to deliver maintenance, operations, engineering, and construction services. For our partners our work is crucial to maintaining the safety and reliability of their electricity and gas transmission and distribution assets.
At Zinfra, we are focused on enabling our people to reach their potential, be their true selves and enjoy working in an inclusive environment with a community focus. Prioritising our employees' wellbeing, equal opportunities and empowering a fully diverse and fulfilled workforce is key; we pride ourselves on meeting our employee's expectations.
Our people are our greatest asset so having various flexible working options, remote working, paid parental leave and leave purchase plans amongst many other benefits is a key foundation to our success. We are passionate about what we do and we are proud of who we are.
Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging
We understand the value of a diverse workforce and have committed to creating real employment opportunities through our Reconciliation Action Plan. We look forward to receiving applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
When you join Zinfra, you become part of our diverse, inclusive, flexible and passionate team. We are a team that celebrates International Women's Day, NAIDOC Week, International Day of People with Disabilities and many other days that matter to our people. Come join us!
Here's an overview of our role:
We are currently looking for Construction Managers to join our growing team with roles available in NSW and QLD that will focus on Transmission lines and Substation projects.
The successful candidates will be responsible for safely managing and coordinating all site activities in conjunction with the Project Manager. Additionally:
- You will be site based for a majority of your time and your responsibilities will include, but not limited to; managing safety, time, cost, quality, management of sub-contractors and client / stakeholder management.
- This role requires the successful candidate to work on rosters in line with project delivery framework depending on the location of the project. These rosters can be 11/3 (days on/days off) and 3/1 (weeks on/weeks off) depending on the project and location.
- You will be largely responsible for managing Transmission Lines projects and may have the opportunity to work on Substations and other projects.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and supervising the site based delivery of projects, focusing on safety;
- Coordinating sub-contractors and the quality of their work;
- Ensuring the project risks are managed in accordance with PDS;
You will have a trade qualification within the Electrical field or a relevant construction or engineering related qualification.
With a proven track record of delivering projects focused on transmission lines or substations safely, on time, on-budget and to a high degree of quality, you will be commercially focused and a leader amongst site crews and sub-contractors. To be successful in the role you will be comfortable managing large projects $10M plus.
As part of Zinfra's recruitment process, you will be required to undergo pre-employment checks.
Jack Betton +61 3 9173 8986