Pole to Pit Coordinator
Location: Mount Waverley
Job Type: Full time
Zinfra partners with companies across the utility and infrastructure sectors to deliver maintenance, operations, engineering, and construction services. For our partners our work is crucial to maintaining the safety and reliability of their electricity and gas transmission and distribution assets.
When you join Zinfra, you become part of our diverse, inclusive and passionate team. We are a team that celebrates International Women's Day, NAIDOC Week, International Day of People with Disabilities, and many other days that matter to our people. Come join us!
At Zinfra, we are focused on allowing our people to reach their potential, be their true selves and enjoy working in an inclusive environment. With a focus on our employees' wellbeing, equal opportunities, and policies to empower a fully diverse and fulfilled workforce, we pride ourselves on meeting our employee's expectations.
Our people are our greatest asset so having various flexible working options, remote working, paid parental leave and leave purchase plans amongst many other benefits is a key foundation to our success. We are passionate about what we do, and we are proud of who we are.
Diversity and Inclusion
We understand the value of a diverse workforce and have committed to creating real employment opportunities through our Reconciliation Action Plan. We look forward to receiving applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
About the role:
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Pole to Pit Coordinator to join our organisation. The role offers you hybrid working arrangements (Pinewood or Bangholme as your work base, and work from home). The primary purpose of the role is to support to an experience delivery team in the end-to-end management of Pole to Pit installation. To be successful in this role you will have a can-do attitude and a willingness and adaptability to learn new skills.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Processing subcontractor works including works issuing, work close out and, invoices
- Generating weekly reports to monitor internal field and contractor performance
- Deliver an end-to-end service ensuring alignment with OH&S as per Service and Installation Regulation, especially allocation and closing out the work
- Use standard software and systems (including, but not limited to Sharepoint)
- Ensure that all files are kept on the Zinfra Server with proper directory structure
- Continually determine and maintain best work practice for data maintenance, integrity and accuracy
- Demonstrated experience in an administrative role
- Ability to perform a broad range of administrative duties and have strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite including Sharepoint
- IT systems savvy and be adaptable to learn new IT and other on the job skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise and coordinate workloads
- Ability to work both alone and as part of a team
- An understanding of scheduling and planning (desirable)
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of electrical distribution industry (desirable)
- Demonstrated experience in utilities industries, including water, gas, telecommunications (preferred)
During our recruitment process, you will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including pre-employment medical, reference checks and a national police check.
Notice to Third Parties: Zinfra does not accept unsolicited resumes (or liability associated with fees or costs) from recruitment agencies, search firms or third parties. Interested candidates are welcome to submit their application independently