Senior Revenue Performance Analyst Networks (10065607)
Job Type: Full time
We focus on being fun, supportive, collaborative and forward thinking people at Jemena.
Jemena partners with companies across the utility and infrastructure sector to delivering maintenance, operations, engineering, and construction services. For our partners our work is crucial to maintaining the safety and reliability of their electricity and gas transmission and distribution assets helping Australia to work towards NET Zero. With our pipeline of work focusing more on green energy connections and projects now is an exciting time to join and make a real difference to Australia's energy future.
At Jemena, we are focused on enabling our people to reach their potential, be their true selves and enjoy working in an inclusive environment with a community focus. Prioritising our employees' wellbeing, equal opportunities and empowering a fully diverse and fulfilled workforce is key; we pride ourselves on meeting our employee's expectations.
Our people are our greatest asset so having various flexible working options, remote working, paid parental leave and leave purchase plans amongst many other benefits is a key foundation to our success. We are passionate about what we do and we are proud of who we are.
About the role
We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Revenue Performance Analyst to join us in our Commercial Finance group supporting our Jemena Gas Distribution Network business. This role will be responsible for providing the Gas Distribution Network business with critical analytical support and data-driven insights for business planning, product strategy development and business cases. The role needs to proactively identify (using analytics) the changing needs of the customer and markets.
Your responsibilities will include
- Drive revenue optimisation and build revenue management process and capability across the Jemena's Gas Distribution asset
- Act as the main interface between Finance and Gas Distribution teams within Jemena on matters relating to revenues and pass through costs
- Support the Finance Budgeting & Forecasting processes by providing revenue inputs and analysis
- Support and input into demand quantity forecasts (partner with our Regulation Team) to drive the development of business plans, budgets, regular business forecasts, annual tariffs and charges.
- Understand the Gas Distribution Strategy and how that translates into Jemena's financial performance
- Develop a deep understanding of external market trends and analyse the impacts of these trends on the Jemena Gas Distribution customers
With experience in a similar role in a comparable business, you will be able to demonstrate your ability to work on strategic finance/commercial issues within a large and complex regulated and unregulated corporate environment.
- Knowledge of energy sector / utilities preferable
- Understanding of the Regulatory environment that Networks Market operates
- Ability to manage and work with finance and non-finance professionals
- Demonstrable knowledge to manage strategic finance issues within a large and complex regulated environment
- Identification and articulation of key business drivers and KPI measures
- Demonstrated ability to combine internal and external data to provide insights.
You will have knowledge in financial accounting standards and generally accepted accounting principles. You have prior experience in business case reviews and an ability to constructively weave together a story for executive decision making.
You showcase the confidence, capability and prioritising skills to navigate competing demands. You thrive in fast paced change and deal with ambiguity, effectively managing the often changing priorities. Finally, you couple a 'can do' attitude with a positive, friendly demeanour.
Why you should come and work for us
Our people are our greatest asset so having various flexible working options, remote working, paid parental leave and leave purchase plans amongst many other benefits is a key foundation to our success. We are passionate about what we do and we are proud of who we are. Safety is the cornerstone of our organisation.
We understand the value of a diverse workforce, the ability to work from home, and have committed to creating real employment opportunities through our Reconciliation Action Plan. We look forward to receiving applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
When you join Jemena, you become part of our diverse, inclusive and passionate team, where you can be your true self. We are a team that partners with Work 180 and celebrates International Women's Day, NAIDOC Week, International Day of People with Disabilities and many other days that matter to our people. Come join us!
As part of Jemena's commitment to keeping our employees safe, it is a requirement for all employees to undergo pre-employment checks including pre-employment medical, reference checks & national police check
Notice to Third Parties: Jemena does not accept unsolicited resumes (or liability associated with fees or costs) from recruitment agencies, search firms or third parties. Interested candidates are welcome to submit their application independently.