Health and Safety Graduate
Job Type: Not Specified
Relocation opportunity to Melbourne !
Join our 2024 Graduate Program in Workplace Health and Safety and make a real difference in Australia's energy future.
- Work on real projects that are helping to transition Australia to a net-zero future.
- Gain exposure to a variety of health and safety areas, including operational field support, project delivery, and HSE strategy.
- Be supported by a tailored learning and development plan.
- Work in a dynamic and supportive environment with an open and empowered team culture.
If you are a recent graduate with a passion for workplace health and safety, we encourage you to apply today!
In this role you will be exposed to:
- The opportunity to work on real projects that are helping to transition Australia to a net-zero future.
- The chance to gain exposure to a variety of health and safety areas.
- The support of a tailored learning and development plan.
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic and supportive environment with an open and empowered team culture.
You may be in your final year of study or have previously graduated in the last three years and are looking to launch your career. Our program commences in February 2024 and you must hold valid Australian working rights at the time of commencement. This position is based in Melbourne, VIC.
When submitting your application, please include the following documents:
- Cover Letter - tell us about yourself and what makes you a standout candidate for our graduate program
- Resume that includes any extra-curricular activities, part-time/casual jobs, summer internships, work experience or volunteer work
- Academic record/transcripts
Don’t delay, apply now!
More questions? Visit our Careers sites for more detail:
During our recruitment process, you may be required to undergo pre-employment checks including pre-employment medical, reference checks and national police.