Sales and Marketing – Platform Sales – Securities Services Sales Associate
J.P. Morgan AU
Job Type: Full time
The Sales team is responsible for developing new relationships with key prospects as well as managing all aspects of the overall relationship with existing customers of Securities Services. This associate role will provide support to the sales leads in client / market research and analysis and the support in creating relationship strategy and calling plans, help with the compilation of RFP’s, presentations and playbooks. You will also support the sales strategy and function in collaboration with areas such as client service, product, operations, technology, risk, credit, legal etc., to optimize product and service delivery for the business. The sales associate will also be an active participant in strategizing how we as a team collectively achieve regional sales targets. This role will also provide an opportunity to progress into a sales role.
- Support the sales leads tracking of revenue and client profitability of the clients and assist in identifying opportunities across Securities Services and the broader firm
- Assist the sales leads in strategizing a strong value proposition based on approved product capabilities that establish or deepen relationships and enhance the client’s experience with and/or perception of JPMorgan
- Support the sales leads in Identifying and developing business opportunities with existing and prospective clients through diligent, research, account planning playbooks, including stakeholder profiling and needs analyses
- Support the Sales leads in the proposal (RFP) completion, to deal pricing and presentations alongside Sales enablement
- Provide the client research and market analysis including latest on industry news, market developments and issues, regulatory changes by leveraging the resources available across the firm
- Keeping abreast of changes in the market and participating in industry forums and conferences to ensure market visibility for the J.P. Morgan franchise and leveraging information gathered across industry bodies including ACSA, AIST and ASFA.
- Support the sales leads in handling the banks client administrative matters including KYC & Compliance/Regulatory support for the clients under coverage
Required qualifications, capabilities and skills
- 1-3 years of sales and industry experience, or related client management experience and good knowledge in Securities products will be a plus
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Demonstrates creativity in solving problems. Always looks for new ways of doing things.
- Ability to thrive on the challenge of competitive pressures and remain focused on client needs
- Strong team player that is detail oriented with a highly disciplined approach to process and quality control
- Must have the ability to build strong partnerships and mobilize internal networks and resources
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or other related disciplines
Preferred qualifications, capabilities and skills
- Prior experience / exposure to the sales RFP process and client pitches