Administration and Marketing Manager
Knight Frank Australia
Job Type: Full time
We have an opportunity for an Administration and Marketing Manager to join Knight Frank in the management of a shopping centre. Joining our busy team, you will be required to provide all round administration and marketing support.
Duties of the successful candidate include but are not limited to:
- First line of contact for customers, retailers, and contractors at the Management office.
- Lease Administration including critical date reviews, tenancy schedule audits, management of bank guarantees and insurance documents, monthly sales reporting, and distribution of retailer correspondence.
- Accounts payable and receivable including processing expense invoices and issuing invoices for collection of rent and other charges.
- Fostering strong relationships with retailers to drive arrears management.
- Execution and reporting for marketing campaigns of a shopping centre.
- Management of shopping centre on-line platforms such as websites and social media.
- Coordination of casual mall leasing.
The successful candidate will have the following essential attributes:
- Strong marketing skills including tenant sales reporting analysis.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft excel.
- Ability to deliver tasks to deadlines.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in an administration or marketing role.
If you are interested in joining a fast-paced shopping centre management environment with opportunities for career growth and professional development, please forward your covering letter and resume.