Portfolio Accounts Receivable Manager
Knight Frank Australia
Job Type: Full time
At Knight Frank we’re passionate about property, but it takes more than passion to make us the world’s most successful privately-owned property agency and consultancy.
With a 125-year heritage, we are part of a global property powerhouse dedicated to providing our clients the best advice across commercial and residential property transactional and advisory services.
We champion a diverse and inclusive workplace, where people are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work and are proud to be the real estate industry’s first WORK180 endorsed employer.
The Portfolio Accounts Receivable Manager will provide support to National Business Performance Manager with implementing and maintaining the arrears strategy and will be the first contact for all invoicing, arrears, and reconciliations to all Major and National Tenants across the portfolio. This role also requires general administration, accounts payable, accounts receivable, monthly reporting assistance whilst satisfying the various stakeholders to assist in delivering a high standard of service delivery.
- Account reconciliations and arrears management for Major and National Tenants
- Assist in the management of tenant payments including invoicing, collection of rent and tenant arrearsDraft, review and prepare correspondence, reports, presentations, and other documentation with minimal instruction.
- Prepare and process internal and external accounts and liaise with the tenant Accounts Department regarding incoming and outgoing payments and follow up all outstanding invoices.
- Address tenant queries promptly.
- Support extended trade process and Majors Outgoings process
Who we are looking for?
- Demonstrable experience of at least 3 years within a senior/administration role in Property Management providing support to a large team
- Experience in a retail administration role (Highly Desirable)
- Vision (MRI) Experience (Desirable)
- Advanced in Microsoft packages – particularly Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Teams
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Excellent time management & organisational skills.
- Customer service focus with the ability to communicate with internal and external clients at all levels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Flexible working arrangements designed to suit individual circumstances and family needs
- A generous 16-week parental scheme plus superannuation for a full 12 months
- Birthday and study leave
- Swap around a public holiday for a cultural swap day! [link removed]
- Two Wellness Days to allow you to focus on your own physical and or mental wellbeing
- A workplace where you can access 2 weeks additional leave each year so you can take that extra break with family or friends
- We applaud your need to give back to the community and give you 2 paid volunteer days each year to support one of our-affiliated charities
- Our reward platform “The Vault” which gives you access to a great range of discounts at popular retailers and supermarkets as well as lifestyle benefits and corporate discounts
- Because life can throw the unexpected at us, we help subsidise private health insurance excess, if you or an immediate family member requires hospitalisation
- Plus, so much more!
Join a team where individual uniqueness is celebrated, contribution is rewarded, and voices are respected and heard. A place where everyone has the chance to perform at their best.
Not the perfect fit? Apply anyway. You might have something we didn’t realise we needed!
Applicants with Australian working rights need only apply. No Agencies please.
Please note, if you are successful in securing a role, you will be subject to police checks as part of our standard recruitment process.