Regional Portfolio Manager
Knight Frank Australia
Job Type: Full time
At Knight Frank we’re passionate about property, but it takes more than passion to make us the world’s most successful privately-owned property agency and consultancy.
With a 125-year heritage, we are part of a global property powerhouse dedicated to providing our clients the best advice across commercial and residential property transactional and advisory services.
We champion a diverse and inclusive workplace, where people are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work and are proud to be the real estate industry’s first WORK180 endorsed employer.
Knight Frank are excited be recruiting for a Regional Property Manager that will oversee all facets of retail property management for a major national landlord.
This role is a hybrid between being on-site visiting various shopping centres and being based out of our Perth CBD office.
Your ability to bring together teams and deliver on key contractual obligations will be key to your success.
- Accountable for the successful delivery of services across the region/portfolio
- Accountable for operational performance of assets within the region/portfolio
- Ensure Centre and Operations Managers maintain the highest standards of presentation, repair, and cleanliness to each centre
- Ensure that the risk management program is on target for all assets
- Accountable for ensuring properties meet all client specific KPIs as outlined in client agreements
- Develop strong working relationships with peers within this portfolio
- Oversee the Property Management Team for the operational and capital budget preparation, forecasting and delivery
- Delivery of the Centre(s) Business Plan and budget objectives
- Develop strong relationships with both internal and external teams
Who are we looking for?
- 7 plus years commercial/retail property experience
- Experience in portfolio management
- Solid experience in writing thorough and cohesive reports / client recommendations
- Ability to analyse and resolve complex issues
- Advanced Word and Excel skills
- Good understanding of building services and the relationships between them
- Ability to adjust communication style/medium and frequency according to the individual preferences of the client
- Willing to learn and take on new tasks
- Receptive to feedback and accepts instructions
- Communicates openly and clearly regarding the status of tasks
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Flexible working arrangements designed to suit individual circumstances and family needs
- A generous 16-week parental scheme plus superannuation for a full 12 months
- Birthday and study leave
- Swap around a public holiday for a cultural swap day!
- Two Wellness Days to allow you to focus on your own physical and or mental wellbeing
- A workplace where you can access 2 weeks additional leave each year so you can take that extra break with family or friends
- We applaud your need to give back to the community and give you 2 paid volunteer days each year to support one of our-affiliated charities
- Our reward platform “The Vault” which gives you access to a great range of discounts at popular retailers and supermarkets as well as lifestyle benefits and corporate discounts
- Because life can throw the unexpected at us, we help subsidise private health insurance excess, if you or an immediate family member requires hospitalisation
- Plus, so much more!
Join a team where individual uniqueness is celebrated, contribution is rewarded, and voices are respected and heard. A place where everyone has the chance to perform at their best.
Not the perfect fit? Apply anyway. You might have something we didn’t realise we needed!
Applicants with Australian working rights need only apply. No Agencies please.
Please note, if you are successful in securing a role, you will be subject to police checks as part of our standard recruitment process