Knight Frank Australia
Job Type: Full time
At Knight Frank we’re passionate about property, but it takes more than passion to make us the world’s most successful privately-owned property agency and consultancy.
With a 125-year heritage, we are part of a global property powerhouse dedicated to providing our clients the best advice across commercial and residential property transactional and advisory services.
We champion a diverse and inclusive workplace, where people are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work and are proud to not only be the real estate industry’s first WORK180 endorsed employer but also recently being recognised as the Top 101 Workplaces for Women in 2023 by WORK180.
We have a genuinely exciting opportunity for a Database Administrator within our high performing and fast growing New South Wales Office Leasing team.
This is a perfect opportunity for a student who is looking to experience theoretical concepts used in a real-world environment. Not only will you have the opportunity to be part of globally connected leader in commercial real estate but this is also an incredible chance to get your foot in the door!
Working alongside some of the most senior leaders in our business, this role will provide analytical and data support to enable the Leasing Team to have access to accurate market information as well as ensuring the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system is updated with relevant transaction information across the NSW market.
- Provide support to the team with respect to research and basic data analysis, and other tasks required to assist the transaction process.
- Maintain a consolidated record of market deals / leasing transactions
- Maintain positive working relations with clients, stakeholders and colleagues
- Collect, collate relevant data on target properties, tenants and clients
- Coordinate communications between Commercial, Research and Valuations and Marketing departments
Who are we looking for?
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Property & Financial Analysis / Valuations (preferable)
- Experience in the use of Excel and spreadsheet management
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving ability
- Focused on deliverables and client satisfaction
- A genuine interest in the property industry
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise multiple work tasks
- Strong relationship building skills
- Capable of managing several tasks or projects simultaneously
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Flexible working arrangements designed to suit individual circumstances and family needs
- A generous 16-week parental scheme plus superannuation for a full 12 months
- Birthday and study leave
- Swap around a public holiday for a cultural swap day!
- Two Wellness Days to allow you to focus on your own physical and or mental wellbeing
- A workplace where you can access 2 weeks additional leave each year so you can take that extra break with family or friends
- We applaud your need to give back to the community and give you 2 paid volunteer days each year to support one of our-affiliated charities
- Our reward platform “The Vault” which gives you access to a great range of discounts at popular retailers and supermarkets as well as lifestyle benefits and corporate discounts
- Because life can throw the unexpected at us, we help subsidise private health insurance excess, if you or an immediate family member requires hospitalisation
- Plus, so much more!
Join a team where individual uniqueness is celebrated, contribution is rewarded, and voices are respected and heard. A place where everyone has the chance to perform at their best.
Not the perfect fit? Apply anyway. You might have something we didn’t realise we needed!
Applicants with Australian working rights need only apply. No Agencies please.
Please note, if you are successful in securing a role, you will be subject to police checks as part of our standard recruitment process