Commercial Property Valuer
Knight Frank Australia
Job Type: Full time
Knight Frank Tasmania offers a specialist Valuation and Advisory service. We are independently owned, while benefiting from a strong national and global property network.
We have exciting opportunities in the North and South of the state to service existing and new clients which include major Banks, Government Business Enterprises and Departments, private investors and developers. These opportunities will suit a Valuer looking to grow their experience in the commercial sector across a broad range of property and client types. You will be part of a team environment with ongoing support to enhance your professionalism.
You can work for an Employer of Choice organisation that genuinely cares for its people and we will reward your professional skills with a competitive remuneration package and a great working environment.
The successful candidate will:-
- Be a Certified Practicing Valuer with API and/or RICS membership.
- Have a proven track record to develop and maintain strong professional relationships
- Have a demonstrated ability to work autonomously and manage tight deadlines
- Have high level communication skills (verbal and written) including the ability to prepare high quality professional reports
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail
- Portray exceptional customer service qualities
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity please contact Tim Wass, Human Resources Manager on 0417 547 431 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a highly motivated individual who thrives on a fast paced, challenging environment and would like the opportunity of working with a leading international property service provider, please forward your covering letter and Resume on the link provided.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.